When our marketing partners asked for a Valentine's Day campaign on December 20th, we realized we only had 5 working days to meet their deadline. This coupled with everyone else on my team being out of office made for quite a challenge. Rather than exploring the full process, this project is simply the outcomes of those 5 days of work.
We also produced social content, blog post and landing page headers, in-product assets, as well as a checklist. The campaign makes use of our new email templates (that I built) as well as the landing page templates (that I am currently building). We repurposed illustrations and demonstrated our scrappiness while making stakeholders happy.